GIIRS Analytics is a powerful tool for identifying, analyzing, conducting due diligence, benchmarking, and reporting on impact investments. It provides investors, investment advisors, and fund managers:
- Access to aggregate social and environmental performance data, overall ratings, and impact area ratings for all companies and funds in the GIIRS rated universe.
- Access to all of the detailed data of every direct company or fund investment in their portfolio, as well as the ability to efficiently request that portfolio funds or companies provide specific performance data.
- Ability to sort portfolio data in any way the investor chooses, to benchmark the data against aggregate data from the GIIRS rated universe, and to produce standard or customized reporting for internal or external use.
- Search for companies and funds that meet their investing preferences, and provides a powerful due diligence tool to review GIIRS ratings, social and environmental performance data, and key performance indicators of potential investments.
- Easily manage your portfolio using GIIRS ratings and benchmarked data for continued impact measurement and portfolio management
GIIRS Analytics offers access to a unique data set. The data is:
- Comprehensive – covering a broad spectrum of issues, including governance, workers, community, the environment, and numerous social enterprise models.
- Global – providing information and data on investments in developed, emerging, and frontier markets
- Comparable – offering benchmarks across geography, company size, and sector
- Verified - using GIIRS verification process, executed with the support of a third-party documentation review